Mix of seafood100g
Mix of seafood
Ready for consumption.
Nutritional value in 100g
Energy value 337 kJ/90 kcal
including0,5 g of saturated fatty acids
including 0g of sugars
- Ingredients: Pink shrimp (Penaeidae) caught with trawls. Area Catches: FAO 51, 57 West and East Indian Ocean) 20%
- Kalmar Indian (Loligo spp. - caught with trawls. Fishing area: FAO 51, 57 West and East Indian Ocean)
- carpet clams (Paphia Undulata - caught with Benthic trawling in Central West Pacific Ocean)
- Mule (Mytilus edulis - caught with Benthic trawling In the North-East Atlantic Ocean)
- squid (Dosidicus Gigas - caught with mechanized fishing in South- Eastern Pacific Ocean)
- acidity regulators: acid acetic acid, lactic acid, sodium citrate
- natural food colorants: carotenes, betanin
Information for partners
-20C do +40C
18 days from the date of delivery
1 stage - verified sources
Our salmon is a product about which we care right from the day of fishing until the moment of its delivery to our customer. We make sure that only a salmon from a reliable source can set on a journey to your table.
2 stage - Temperature Monitoring
At every stage of the journey, the transported salmon is subjected to a continuous temperature monitoring.
3 stage - several control points
The salmon which reaches our company is subjected to a number of controls to ensure the repeatability of both quality and the taste of fish served to our customer.
Stage 4 - carefully selected
Salmon arriving at your tables comes from a carefully selected raw material from the best parts of the fish.